Less integration for pub
Simply add the following lines to your
dependencies: less_node: any transformers: - less_node: entry_point: web/builder.less
After adding the transformer your entry_point
.less file will be automatically transformed to
You need to have Less installed and available on the path, as a nodejs npm module.
You can also pass options to Lessc if necessary:
transformers: - less_node: entry_points: - path/to/builder.less - or/other.less output: /path/to/builded.css include_path: /path/to/directory/for/less/includes cleancss: true or false compress: true or false executable: /path/to/lessc build_mode: less, dart or mixed run_in_shell: true or false other_flags: - to include in the lessc command line
- entry_point - Is the ONLY option required. Normally is a builder file with "@import 'filexx.less'; ..." directives.
- entry_points - Alternative to entry_point. Let process several .less input files.
output - Only works with one entry_point file. Is the .css file generated.
If not supplied (or several entry_points) then input .less with .css extension changed is used.
- include_path - see Less Documentation include_path.
- cleancss - see Less Documentation clean-css.
- compress - see Less Documentation compress.
- executable - by default 'lessc' as node npm work result.
build_mode - - less - command 'CMD> lessc --flags input.less > output.css' is used. - dart - command 'CMD> lessc --flags -' with stdin and stdout piped in the dart transformer process. See build folder. - mixed - command 'CMD> lessc --flags input.less' with stdout managed by the dart transformer process. See build folder.
- run_in_shell - in windows lessc.cmd needs a shell, so run_in_shell default is true for this platform.
- other_flags - Let add other flags such as (-line-numbers=comments, ...) in the lessc command line.