A Dart framework for reusable tasks
Projects using Hop
- Pop, Pop, Win! - Minesweeper with balloons
- Dart Widgets - Reusable Web Components
- Lawndart - Unified, asynchronous, easy-to-use library for browser-based storage.
- Spectre - Spectre Graphics Engine for Dart
- vector_math - A Vector math library for 2D and 3D applications.
- Dart Client Generator for Discovery APIs
- chrome.dart - Dart interop with chrome.* APIs for Chrome Packaged Apps
- qr.dart - Generate QR codes
- vote.dart - Simulate, run, and calculate elections with different election methods
Try It Now
The The Hop task management system for Dart is hosted on pub.dartlang.org. Add the Hop package to your
pubspec.yaml file, selecting a version range that works with your version of the SDK. Always check the Hop page on pub to find the latest release.
See the changelog to find the version that works best for you.
If you'd like to track bleeding edge developments, you can reference the the GitHub repository directly:
dependencies: hop: git: https://github.com/dart-lang/hop.git
- We follow Semantic Versioning.
We are not planning a V1 for Hop until Dart releases V1. In the mean time, the version will remain
0.Y.Z. Changes to the minor version - Y - will indicate breaking changes. * Changes to the patch version - Z - indicate non-breaking changes.
Dart SDK dependency
- We're going to try to keep Hop in line with the latest integration build of the Dart SDK and Editor.
- At this point, each SDK release tends to introduce breaking changes, which usually require breaking changes in Hop.
- Keep an eye on the changelog to see how Hop aligns with each SDK release.
hop - core task runtime
- Easy to create command-line scripts.
- Define functionality in libraries. Add and update them with
- Nice touches for free: bash command completion, help, helpful exit codes
- A collection of tasks and task helpers.
- Unit tests