A scene graph for WebGL written in Dart
- MIT licensed
- very high focus on simple, minimal and elegant code and API
- lightweight and fast
- capture keyboard and mouse events
all scene graph nodes position and rotation are based on a single matrix4 variable. this is likely the main differentiator to other scene graphs
- space ship camera included
- shapes: cube, cylinder, icosahedron and torusknot
- points sprites ( very basic particles )
- async texture loader with progress feedback
- only Quaternion, Matrix4 and Vector3 math
- great support for canvas based textures
- focus on procedural content generation and textureless rendering
Some basic ideas:
- ChronosGL contains getters for all important objects.
- The main loop iterates over all ShaderPrograms
- A ShaderProgam contains all Meshes that shall use its Shader
- Camera extends Spatial
- Node extends Spatial
- Mesh extends Node
- Nodes can contain child nodes and they inherit their parents transformation.
See doc/usage.txt for usage infos.